The ARQ IP Streaming Systems serves Reliable Internet Streaming Transport (RIST) and provide a simple-to-configure solution for the distribution of high-quality video over unconditioned IP networks, including wireless, the internet, and satellite. Being scalable in single stream increments, broadcasters can quickly add additional ARQ licenses to deliver multiple UDP unicast and multicast services.d
The ARQ IP Streaming System is available as a 1RU rackmount or a small compact unit. The 1RU can be fitted with our Carrier Class Ethernet switch and include SNMP and DVB-ASI. The larger unit has a capacity of 800Mb/s and the compact a capacity of 80Mb/s, all spread over an infinite number of channels.
- Available as either a 1RU rack mount or compact unit
- Optional fully managed carrier grade Ethernet switch with SNMP and web server for configuration and control with up to 6 x 10/100/1000 Copper Ethernet ports + 2 x GigE SFP ports. IEEE 1588 PTPv2 Highly accurate to within 2 nanoseconds
- Optional DVB-ASI port, configurable as input or output providing up to 170 Mbps bandwidth throughput
- 1RU unit has dual auto ranging power supplies
- Fast boot up and service active time
- Low power consumption on compact unit
Contact Us For Further Information and Pricing...