Existing ProTek customers who have let their coverage lapse can also get back onto the program without paying any penalties / reinstatement charges
TriCaster (except TriCaster 40), VMC1, NC1, MediaDS, NVG1 NewTek-Vizrt IP Graphics Server, 3Play, and TalkShow customers can add ProTek coverage to their existing systems with no penalties / reinstatement charges
– Qualifying NewTek products include: TriCaster 8000, TriCaster 860, TriCaster 855, TriCaster 460, TriCaster 455, and TriCaster Mini series, (TriCaster 40 excluded); VMC1, MediaDS, NC1 Studio I/O Module, NC1 Studio Input Module, NVG 1 NewTek—Vizrt IP Graphics Server, 3Play 4800, 440, 425, or Mini; TalkShow VS 4000 and VS 100; purchased (registered) on or after December 6, 2014.
– Once ProTek is purchased, there is a 45-day waiting period before hardware warranty coverage becomes effective (other ProTek benefits apply immediately)
• To avoid this waiting period, customer can optionally send their system to NewTek for a free warranty inspection
– Only customers residing / products registered in the United States and Canada are eligible
– ProTek is not eligible to customers in Hawaii, Montana and Oregon.
- Promo ends March 23, 2018
Contact Us For Further Details or To Purchase..