KVM-IP-RX - Overview
Apantac KVM-IP-Rx is a MT Hood KVM receiver extender that is based on standard Gigabit Ethernet Technology.
KVM-IP-RX - Details
- Supports up to 170 meters point to point with CAT6 cables
- Supports up to 100 meters when using with a GigE Switch
- Supports HDMI, DVI or analog VGA (slide switch) input and output signals
- Supports point-to-point (Unicast), one-to-many (Multicast) for Audio/Video distribution
- Supports KVM extension/switching connected via USB
- Receiver unit has 4 USB ports to easily extend peripherals such as flash drives, keyboard and mouse
- Supports data transfer (USB attached drives) from Rx to Tx
- Supports USB touch screen extension
- Supports bi-directional stereo audio. (Example, speakers or microphones on the Rx)
- Supports IR transmission (Rx to Tx). (Example, IR remote control at Rx to control the DVD player or set-top box connected to Tx)
- Supports RS-232 communication between Tx and Rx
- Built-in webpage for basic configuration (setting of IP address, device name, Multi/Unicast, Baud Rate and etc)
- Connection Manager Software for Tx/Rx management.
- Supports resolution up to 1920x1080 (HDMI/VGA) / 1920X1200 (DVI).
- EDID Copy function
- Built-ion scaler function
- LED status indicators
Output: DVI-I (HDMI/DVI/VGA)